- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 lb. diced fresh white mushrooms
- 1/3 cup low sodium beef or vegetable stock
- ½ tsp dried dill
- 1 cup sour cream (dairy or soy)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooked egg noodles, drained
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the diced mushrooms and stir constantly for about 5 minutes. Add the beef or vegetable stock & dill. Continue cooking about 4 more minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Turn the heat down to low and add the sour cream. Gently stir until heated through; but do not allow it to boil. Serve over cooked egg noodles.