THREATENS the Future of our Nation
Products for Recruitment & Retention
high in nutrients, low in calories
equal opportunity to live the healthiest life possible
affordable and sustainable options
Nutrition education products provide meaningful support to make healthier choices right place, right time.
Fresh Baby supports the WIC MISSION to safeguard the health of under-served women, infants, and children who are at nutritional risk and more exposed to developing diet-related chronic diseases in their lifetime.
- Reinforcing the WIC mission to support living a healthier life
- Supporting major nutrition milestones
- In any quantity for clinics large and small
- Offered through a special license with the
- National WIC Association (NWA)
USDA National Strategic Nutrition Education Partnership
We work primarily with public health nutrition programs and Medicare insurance plan providers. Our health promotion focus areas include:
- shopping on a budget
- safely preparing nutritious recipes
- serving portion appropriate meals
- staying physically active
Fresh Baby is the exclusive developer and seller of Fresh Baby products. Most Fresh Baby products contain copywritten content protected by the US Patent and Trademark Office.
We’re proud to be a certified woman-owned, small business and these certifications can make a purchasing difference and support you in meeting your diversity objectives.
- SBA Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- WBENC Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
- SBA HUBZone
- New York – M/WBE
- New York City – WBE
- Oregon WBE
- Tennessee – WBE
- Virgina – SWAM
- West Virginia – SWAM
Looking for Something Custom?
We aim to develop innovative items that blend seamlessly with the educational initiatives of each program. If you have specific needs, customization may be the solution.
- Looking to add just your logo and your website? No problem.
- Want to create your own item from scratch? Let’s talk!
- Looking for a smaller quantity? Reach out and we can discuss options.
Ready to learn how Fresh Baby
can support your program?
Contact an Account Manager at
*WIC is a registered service mark of the U.S. Department of Agriculture for USDA’s
Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children.