Early Eaters – Survival Tips and Simple Recipes for Toddlers and Preschoolers is our newest book! This book was written to boost confidence in parents and caregivers when introducing young children to healthy and flavorful foods.
The 64-page book is part resource and part cookbook. Offering feeding advice for toddlers and preschoolers, topics include:
- Advice for stress-free mealtimes
- Introduction to food groups with MyPlate
- Tips to use extra jars of baby food
- Introducing new foods to toddlers
- Turning picky eaters into healthy eaters
- Making the most of your child’s day
- The basics of taste
- Junior chef kitchen activities
- 45 family-friendly recipes
These recipes are simple to prepare, use common ingredients and taste delicious. They are not just for little kiddos; they are appropriate for the whole family. This book is designed to be a helpful clinical tool for use in counseling sessions with a parent or caregiver. And it is a great reinforcement item to encourage healthy eating at home.