- 24 medium-sized mini bella, cremini or button mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 8 ounces raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 2 tsp. fish sauce
- ½ tsp. fresh ground pepper
- About 2 Tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- Clean the mushrooms with a damp paper towel or cloth. Remove the stems
- Place the mushrooms, gill-side down, on a foil-lined baking sheet, and brush them with the olive oil.
- Place the mushrooms in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, flip over the mushrooms, and cook for another 5-10 minutes, or until most of the liquid released by the mushrooms has evaporated.
- Remove from the oven and let cool
- Turn oven heat down to 350°F
While the mushroom caps are cooking, pulse the shrimp, green onions, cilantro and fish sauce in a food processor or blender 3-4 times to combine and form a paste-like mixture. When the mushroom caps have cooled, fill each cap with a rounded spoonful of the stuffing mixture and place them on a foil-lined cookie sheet.
Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle sweet chili sauce on each mushroom. Serve immediately.