Sand Castle Couscous
- 1 box (5-6 oz) of couscous
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- ½ cup frozen peas & carrots combo
- 1 small glass bowl or cup (this is the mold to make a castle)
- Cook both the peas and carrots and couscous according to the package directions.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork, add the butter or margarine and the peas and carrots mixture to the couscous and mix gently.
To make the sand castles:
Simply spoon the couscous mixture into the ramekin or glass cup, and pack the mixture down using the back of the spoon. Place a dinner plate over the top of the ramekin and turn the plate over, gently remove the ramekin. Viola, a sand castle!
Makes: 6 servings.