These crave-able snacks really satisfy that urge to crunch. But chickpeas are full of protein and nutrients, so they give you lots of great energy too. Eat them by the handful or try them on a salad instead of croutons!
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed with cold water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Wash your hands with soap and water, then gather all your kitchen gear and ingredients and put them on a clean counter.
- Turn the oven on and set it to 400 degrees.
- Put a layer of paper towels on the countertop and add the drained chickpeas. Roll them around to dry them.
- Put the chickpeas, oil, salt, and cayenne (if you like) on the baking sheet and stir well
- Put the baking sheet in the oven. Bake until the chickpeas are crunchy and golden brown, about 25 to 35 minutes, stirring halfway through to make sure they cook evenly.
- Remove them from the oven, set them aside to cool, then eat them right away or store them in a covered container for up to a day