- 1/2 head Green cabbage (small to medium-sized)
- 10 small Yukon gold or Red potatoes
- 4-5 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper (or seasoned salt – we used Trader Joe’s Everyday Seasoning – Grinder)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Cut cabbage into 6 wedges and cut potatoes in half and Place cabbage wedges on one-side of the baking sheet.
- Brush cabbage with half the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place remaining oil and potatoes in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat with oil.
- Spread potatoes on the empty side of the baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and roast for 25-30 minutes, until a fork slides easily into the cabbage and the potatoes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.