This is a refreshing and interesting summer salad for parsley lovers.
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cups washed curly parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6-8 thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
In a large glass or stainless steel salad bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients. Add all of the salad ingredients to the bowl and toss to coat with dressing.