Cold, fruit soups may seem a bit sophisticated for a toddler, but think again. They are perfect – sweet, healthy, and refreshing. Come to think of it, they are perfect for anyone on a hot summer day. Bring two spoons to the table with a bowl of this soup. Better yet, bring a second bowl – toddlers aren’t much for sharing. Enjoy!
- 1 papaya peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- ½ cup pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups of vanilla yogurt (soy or dairy)
- 1/2 cup of milk (soy of dairy)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Sprinkle of nutmeg and cinnamon
Puree all ingredients in a blender. Chill and serve.