- 1 mango
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- Peel, core and chop mango into chunks. Peel and slice banana into chunks.
- Over medium heat, pour coconut milk into a medium-sized saucepan. With a wooden spoon, stir in brown sugar and lime juice. Add mango and banana. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a blender and puree to a smooth texture.
- Pour the fruit pudding into Fresh Baby Freezer Storage Trays, cover and freeze until ready to use.
Defrosted pudding cubes taste great alone, but try these options for variety:
- Add fruit pudding to oatmeal for a great tasting start to the day.
- Add a few cubes of fruit pudding to pancake batter to make Thai-inspired pancakes
- Add mashed brown rice to create a fruity rice pudding
- Toss 2-3 frozen cubes, 2 ice cubes and splash of fruit juice or milk in a blender for a frothy fruit smoothie.