- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp cream cheese
- ½ kiwi
- 1 6-inch Tortilla — whole wheat or plain (squared)
- Remove the skin from the kiwi and slice it into thin rounds.
- Spread peanut butter over half the wrap and cream cheese on the other half of the wrap.
- Arrange the kiwi slices evenly over the cream cheese.
- Beginning on the cream cheese end, gently roll up the tortilla forming a log shape. The peanut butter will act as the glue to keep it together.
- Cut into slices, like a sushi roll.