Incredible Bean Pizza
- 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp each: Italian seasoning, salt and pepper
- 1 pizza pre-cooked whole-grain crust
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Chopped fresh basil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Puree first three ingredients plus the spices in a blender.
- Spread the bean mixture over the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven until cheese is bubbly, about 10-12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped, fresh basil.
- Slice into pieces and serve.