Hard Boiled Eggs
- 4 eggs
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. mustard
Stuffed Eggs, Flavor Options
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled.
- 1 tsp. mustard and 1
- Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 2 Tbsp. garlic herb cheese and 1 tsp. fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped green chile and 3 Tbsp. colby jack shredded cheese
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled bacon and 1 tsp. chopped green onion
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese, 1 Tbsp. chopped black olives
- Place eggs in a large pot. Add enough cold water to cover the eggs.
- Place pot over high heat until the water starts to boil. Once water boils, cover the pan and turn off the heat.
- Let the eggs stand for 15 minutes.
- Then drain off the hot water and fill the pan with ice water.
- Allow the eggs to cool (about 20 minutes).
Storage: Using a marker or a pencil, mark each egg with the date and place them in the refrigerator. Hard boiled eggs should be used within one week.
You can simply peel and eat a hard boiled egg or try making egg salad or stuffed eggs.
Chop eggs and place in a small mixing bowl. Mix with the mayonnaise and mustard until moistened. Spread on crackers or make a sandwich.
Slice lengthwise, remove yolks and place them in a small mixing bowl. Mash yolks with 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise and 1 Tbsp. milk. Mix in one of the flavor options.
Using a teaspoon, fill each white half with filling. Place on a plate and serve.