- 1 lb. 4 oz. Mini Yellow or Red Potatoes
- 1 can (14 oz.) Chicken Broth
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Italian Parsley, chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1-2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Ground Pepper and Salt, to taste
Wash potatoes and place in a large saucepan with the chicken broth. If broth does not cover potatoes, add water until potatoes are covered. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover, turn down heat and simmer for 15 minutes until a fork slides easily into the potatoes. Remove from heat. Drain off the broth leaving the potatoes in the pan. Add the butter, parsley and garlic to the plan. Cover and set aside to let the butter melt.