Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- 12-15 baby yellow or red potatoes
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- fresh ground pepper and salt, to taste
- Wash potatoes and place in a large saucepan with the chicken broth. If broth does not cover potatoes, add water until potatoes are covered.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover, turn down heat and simmer for 15 minutes until a fork slides easily into the potatoes.
- Remove from heat. Drain off the broth leaving the potatoes in the pan.
- Add the butter, parsley and garlic to the plan.
- Cover and set aside to let the butter melt.
- To serve, sprinkle the potatoes Parmesan cheese and spoon the butter sauce over the potatoes.