Ingredients for each burrito:
- 4 Tablespoons canned, white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. cheddar or jack cheese
- 1/2 tsp. chopped cilantro
- 1/2 avocado, sliced or mashed
- 1 small 6″ whole-wheat flour tortilla
Place beans and lemon juice in a bowl and mash with a fork. Mix in cheese and cilantro. Heat the mixture in microwave for 30 seconds, until cheese is melted. Spoon the bean mixture and avocado on the flour tortilla crosswise, fold the tortilla in on 2 opposite sides, and roll it up lengthwise. Let it cool before serving.
Tip: If the flour tortilla seems a bit stiff, you can soften the tortilla by placing it between 2 damp paper towels and microwave 20 seconds. This will make folding and rolling it easier.