Thai Coconut Red Curry Sauce Cubes
- 1 can (13 oz.) coconut milk
- 1 tsp. Thai red curry paste (more can be added for additional spice)
- 3 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Over medium heat, whisk all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a light simmer and remove from heat.
- Pour sauce into a 2-cup measuring cup and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Pour the red curry sauce into Fresh Baby Freezer Storage Trays, cover and freeze until ready to use.
Remove sauce cubes from the freezer, defrost. Add the sauce to rice, noodles, meats or vegetables (pureed, mashed or whole). Here are some delicious combinations for awesome Thai curries:
- Sweet potatoes, chicken, pineapple and rice
- Beef, zucchini, and rice
- Flaked white fish (i.e. Cod, tilapia), spinach and rice noodles