Aligned with USDA MyPlate, our WIC (NWA) MyPlate 4-to-6 oz. Kid’s Dairy Training Cup (w/lid) is a great reminder to include dairy in a child’s meal. The unique lid provides training support for children learning to drink from an open cup.
- Sized for small hands learning to use a “big kid” cup
- Cup lid provides reduced flow
- Bilingual Design
- 6-oz and 4-oz. fill lines
- Transparent makes filling easy
- Visual and text for the dairy group
- Sustainable product compared to alternative
- Branded for NWA’s Recruitment and Retention Program
- Coordinating 4-Section WIC MyPlate also available
NOTE: This is NOT a sippy cup. No suction is required. The lid simply slows the flow of liquid allowing the child to learn how to use an open cup, with a reduced risk a big spills.
* NWA-branded products are only available to states participating in the National WIC Association’s Recruitment and Retention Campaign.