Overnight Oats with Grape and Berry Compote
Make your mornings easier – prep these oats the night before and wake up to a heart-healthy breakfast packed with fruit, fiber and flavor.
Ingredients: grape Juice Compote
- 2 cups Welch’s Frozen
- ¼ cup Welch’s 100% Grape Juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ⅓ cups large-flake rolled oats
- 1 ¼ cups original almond milk
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Grape Juice Compote: Heat blueberries, grape juice and lemon juice in saucepan over medium heat. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes until slightly thickened. Let cool and refrigerate overnight.
- In a glass bowl, stir oats with almond milk, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, divide oats between dishes. Top with Grape Juice Compote.
Nutrition Information: 202 calories, 3g total fat, 0.4g saturated fat, 46mg sodium, 0mg cholesterol, 42g carbohydrates, 4g protein, 6g fiber, 15g sugar