Maple Apple Graham Crisp
- 5 medium apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 8 to 10 graham crackers, crushed
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees F. Butter an oven-proof baking dish or spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs and butter thoroughly. Place apple slices in the baking dish. Pour maple syrup over the apples. Sprinkle the cracker mixture over the apples.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, cool and serve.