Apples and maple syrup are delicious flavor combination. This yummy apple crisp is sure to please your kids and the kid in you! Honeycrisp, Golden Delicious or Granny Smith apples are great varieties for this recipe. Enjoy it as a dessert or special after school treat!
- 5 medium apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 8 to 10 graham crackers, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees F. Butter an oven-proof baking dish or spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs and butter thoroughly. Place apple slices in the baking dish. Pour maple syrup over the apples. Sprinkle the cracker mixture over the apples.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, cool and serve.