- Chopped Onions
- (Chopped walnuts, dried cranberries, apricots, honey: optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Butter or olive oil
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the centers to make a boat.
- Fill the boats with one of the following mixtures: Chopped onions, mushrooms, peppers, tofu, and tomatoes OR Chopped walnuts, dried cranberries and apricots, and honey.
- Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil or butter.
- Bake covered in a casserole dish at 350 for about 45 to 60 minutes.