- 1 cup mixed fresh berries such as strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 cup Daisy Cottage Cheese
- 6 ice cream cones
- Mix the berries and lemon zest.
- Layer the cottage cheese and fruit in the cones and serve.
- Tip: Use small glasses to hold the cones upright while filling.
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Calories: 92 Total Fat: 1 g Sat. Fat: 1 g Trans Fat: 0 g Cholesterol: 3 mg Sodium: 172 mg Total Carbohydrate: 14 g Fiber: 1 g Sugar: 7 g Protein: 6 g
*Based on Daisy Low Fat Cottage Cheese
Recipe and Photo provided by USDA MyPlate Kids Partner Group member: Daisy Brand