- 1 can (15 oz) white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 chopped green onions (garnish)
- Combine the beans, beer, garlic, cumin and salt in a food processor/blender. Process until smooth. Add 3/4 cup of the grated cheese and process until combined.
- Place the mixture in an oven-safe serving dish. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese over the top. Bake in a preheated 375 F (190 C) oven for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve with pita chips, tortilla chips, or bagel chips.