- ½ lb long-life noodles or 3 packages (3 oz) Ramen noodles
- 1 ib ground turkey or chicken
- 3 Tbsp Ginger, mincer
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp. water chestnuts, diced
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- ¼ cup sherry
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. Creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Make the peanut sauce by whisking together all ingredients. Set aside.
- Cook the noodles (according to package directions) in a large pot. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together turkey, ginger, garlic, and water chestnuts. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey mixture and flatten it out with a spatula. Cook until it begins to brown. Turn meat over and brown the other side. Turn heat down to medium and break meat is smaller chunks with a spatula. Stir in peanut sauce. Simmer until turkey is cooked through and sauce thickens.
- Serve sauce over noodles. Sprinkle with Sliced green onions as a colorful garnish.