After fluffing with a fork, you add a few simple ingredients that will take couscous from bland to gourmet. The possibilities are endless but here are few simple ideas:
- Chopped black olives, chopped cashews and halved cherry tomatoes
- Roasted peppers and chopped fresh chives
- Chick peas, 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice and chopped cilantro
- Lentils, green peas and 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Chopped marinated artichokes and crumbled feta cheese
- Black beans (rinsed), cooked corn, 1 Tablespoon lime juice and chopped cilantro.