- 1 6 oz. can – Crab meat
- 1 8 oz. bag – Spinach
- 4 oz. – Lentils, Cooked
- 1 – Grapefruit, Pink
- 1 oz. – Walnuts
- 1/2 cup – Yogurt, non-fat
- 1 – Lemon, Juiced
- 1 oz. – Scallion/Green Onions
- 1 oz. – Olive Oil
- Cayenne Pepper – To Taste
- Salt & Pepper (S&P) – To Taste
- Mix yogurt, lemon juice, green onion and olive oil together. Add S&P.
- Cut grapefruit into sections.
- Meanwhile heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Toss walnuts with cayenne pepper and place into oven for 4 to 5 minutes. Keep an eye on walnuts to make sure they do not burn.
- Remove walnuts and let cool.
- Toss spinach with dressing.
- Toss with crab meat.
- Sprinkle lentils on top and add walnuts.
- Place grapefruit pieces around edge.
- Serve and enjoy!
Cost Per Recipe: $8.26
Omega-3 Per Serving: 250-550 mg
Recipe provided by USDA MyPlate Kids Partner Group Member: Seafood Nutrition Partnership