This cabbage is a staple in Asia and when you make this Asian-inspired cole slaw, you will know why it’s a huge favorite.
- 2 bunches baby bok choy, cleaned
- 4 – 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, crushed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
Shred or slice bok choy into small, thin pieces (like cabbage for cole slaw). Combine the bok choy, green onions, almonds, and ramen noodles in a salad bowl. Toss with dressing and let stand for a 15 minutes. Serve.